Monday, June 10, 2013

Charley Davidson Series Darynda Jones

WELCOME BACK!
I know I've been away FAR FAR too long, BUT I've been reading like a crackhead at a fix buffett so I Should have alot of nice things for you to get your brains wrapped around!

At the risk of giving too much away I'm going to give you 100% truth about this series.

#1 Charley Davidson is now and forever will be a girl after my own heart! This broad cracks me up, he witty quips and come backs that never end, Danger and Will Robinson always her way out of whatever may happen!
She's a P.I. who can see the departed also a Grim Reaper, She's got a Heart of Gold and an Addiction to coffee that could only Rivel myown!
Cookie her trusted hetero Life mate is absolutly my new favorite fiction neighbor!
Their relationship makes me miss my Polly Pocket Pitbull Best friend like you wouldn't believe the banter back and forth between the two will leave you in PAIN From laughing too hard!

If Charley isn't trying to work a case for her Uncle Ubie, or Trying to find out who dun-it with her newly departed shadow's she's trying to figure out the Inigma that is "Reyes" and Trust me YOU WANT HER TO FIND OUT!!!!

There is alot to love about this Series! and alot that I'm sure I've missed but I Don't want to tell you too much I want you to read them, I want you to Fall in Love with Charley, and Cookie, and Garrett, and a Biker Gang that has a Thing for watching a girl climb through a Window!

Happy Reading!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment